Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 9 su 9

Discussione: Best posts?

mgladstonez
    Ospite

Post Best posts?

Hi! I signed up here just this week.

Soz for my laziness, but I was hoping you could point me to any especially good posts that I should have a read of first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thanks, Michael

Ospite L'avatar di Cyrrus

Predefinito

Hi Michael,
    welcome to our forum! It's a great pleasure for us (I think this the first thread in English in the Forum!)
    Well, it depends on which astronomic field you are most interested in.
    In this forum there are a lot of threads on different topics... it's a little bit difficult to suggest specific posts to start from!
    This is basically a place where members of CAV (Circolo Astrofili Veronesi, the Verona amateur astronomy club), and in general people interested in astronomy, mainly from Verona or Veneto, meet to discuss about the different aspects of this science; so, many posts are about places where we observe or news about the club. Other threads are more about general astronomy topics, and so on.
    Maybe if you tell me which is your main interest in astronomy I can help you to find something you could read.
    Where are you from? Are you able to read Italian?
    Let me know!
    Clear skies

Presidente L'avatar di Paolo

Predefinito

Welcome mgladstonez !
    Stazione Meteo a Piovezzano (VR) 160m www.meteocorne.it
    Stazione Meteo a Carezza (BZ) 1620m www.meteocarezza.it

Utente Registrato

Predefinito

Welcome!

Bannato!!

Predefinito Re: Best posts?

Form and all detail of the work are fit for the surface for the goals for the field. Implication for the rush and assignment writing services is ensured for the judgment. The intensity is opened for the mid of the terms for the true way for allied items for the citizens.

Utente Registrato

Would you like to read a good article? Then pay a visit to the best assignment help website. They have excellent content for their readers.

Utente Registrato

Best posts? really the most amazing ones are those which are somehow delivering any sort of message to the community. The Write my essay UK delivers the best academic content.

Utente Registrato

The target for the best post can only be achieved by providing the community with the best information about their own requirements, like for the academic and better grades they can go through the https://royalukessaywriters.co.uk/ for the academic support with affordable grades.

Utente Registrato

I think the first ones you should go for are the posts that talk about meteors, as meteors are one of the most interesting things in the universe. During my part-time work at the f9 vin diesel brown leather jacket collection outlet a friend of mine suggested that I should join this forum since I am an astronomy student and have a great interest in the meteor showers.

Segnalibri

Permessi di invio